Yes it has been a while since my last update. Try 2 whole weeks! I have no idea how time got away.
Things are been really busy here in the last week. I am with a group of students and working in the office at the same time. Its been interesting finding the right balance between office and activities...this afternoon I had to go on a horseback tour with the group, so I wasn't able to be there for my other students. And I am not really a huge fan of horseback riding...my butt is so sore.
While this week has been more demanding, I understand that it is a necessary locura. CPI is not going to hire someone to do my office job for 2 weeks while I am with a group! Before long I will be back in the office. Meanwhile I am teetering between responsibilities, and running to and from to make sure everyone is ok. Thus, my legs are tired.
The last two weekends I have hung out in Puntarenas with some friends! It was carnival, the huge party in the Puerto that happens once a year...I went with Muni and Royner two weeks ago and Elliott let us stay at his house. Last weekend I went with 4 regular students and played guide, showing them around and making sure they got to and from safely. I know all the bus routes by heart...
On Sunday I was at the airport to pick up my group and this week I am here in Montverde...
I much prefer being busy like this to silly office projects : )
Pura Vida...and catch me if you can!
0 comments:
Post a Comment