Hola.
Its only a week later that I am able to update my blog again. This last week I haven't been bringing my laptop to school at all, just today for making a dvd for my group and playing dj for dance class.
Right now I am watching dance class actually...a couple from Austria, a girl from Canada, and a girl from California.
Earlier today I did a canyoning tour for the first time. It is basically waterfall rappelling! In general I am not a huge fan of rappelling, and being cold and wet did not help me feel any more relaxed. The guides were very encouraging, and made sure everyone felt confident. My kids really enjoyed it: just the right amount of adrenaline for the guys, and just pushing the girls beyond their comfort zones. As for me, my favorite tour is still canopy, by far! Yesterday night I went on my first night tour: we saw spiders, sloths, and some different birds.
Some news too. I will be with groups again this summer, and not in the office. I am really glad, being worried about possibly being asked to stay in the office due to the amount of experience I have. In comparison to working with groups, I have far more office training! Though it is steady work, it is NOT my first choice. I much prefer the active work of groups, travelling, meeting new people and watching the group dynamic emerge. This group has been particularly difficult, because I have also been working in the office.
I am particularly looking forward to this weekend: I have no travel plans, a friend of mine is coming to visit, and another friend is celebrating a birthday. It will be relaxing, and fun. And tomorrow is Friday...tgif!
Pura Vida
0 comments:
Post a Comment