This week is a week of birthdays at CPI. One of the students had a birthday yesterday, and today was Sonia's birthday (she works in the main office here at CPI Monteverde). Friday is Digna's birthday! We plan to go out for sushi Thursday night, to satisfy both our cravings. I think it will be the last time I go, before leaving for the city.
Tomorrow I plan to go play soccer at La Cancha, the weekly CPI game. I am not soccer player, but its still fun to run around and give everyone high-fives!
Jonle, my boss, was in the office yesterday between days with the group she is working with. I stayed pretty busy, doing what I could where I could. This time of year groups are starting to slow down, and there isn't as much to do. More experienced chaperones, like Muni and Gerry, are the ones who are getting the groups now. We talked a little bit about next year, and right now there is a possibility that I might return to do this job again. As the next year runs its course, we'll see if the position will still be available to me.
Right now I am trying to decide on my weekend activities, since I leave Monday. I would like to go back to Heredia, and maybe see some of the city, but my housing and transportation through CPI isn't available until Sunday, the day before I leave. I would like to go Friday night, or early Saturday. Hopefully something will work out. I love Monteverde, but its lonely here! I am glad Jennifer is back in the office, after her trip to Nicaragua. She was missed!
The countdown has officially begun: six more days.
Pura Vida ; )
0 comments:
Post a Comment