ensayos and 6 more days...

Its a beautiful sunset here in Monteverde, and its already Wednesday.

Quick weekend update:
Saturday spent the whole day with friends, walked to the Feria (local fair where produce and other stuff is on sale), had lunch and later coffee, watched the Teleton marathon until 9:30pm, slept hard.
Beautiful weather Sunday, did two loads of laundry and it dried fairly quickly in the sun. Went to a friend's birthday party and stayed til about 8pm, after went to wait downtown for the results of local elections and participated in a caravan of the winning party...I was the only gringa there, for sure. Cool experiencing Costa Rican democracy first-hand!

This week has been a mad rush, with the Christmas party this weekend! Everyone is really excited. I have a fun batch of students this week: a rasta girl, a middle-aged doctor, one semi-local, an actor, and a retired couple.
Next week ESCAPING to the USA!
Yesterday I bought gifts for the family, and tomorrow my goal is to get my Tica Bus ticket at lunchtime...Friday pay the exit tax...and be on my way to the CV Sunday.

Why does it still feel like I have forever and a day before I leave...??? Time really does have wings. But sometimes I feel like I see things passing in slow motion. And before I know it, things are passed and gone and DONE! Life is funny that way.

Pura Vida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes