Saturday, and the day is easing into night.
Right now I am in San Joaquin de Flores, at a hostel with my group...tomorrow the guide picks them up and they go on to the Caribe. I have to try and catch a ride at the airport back to Monteverde.
I have been reading for a little while, and I am starting to wish I had brought a book with me! Magazines like Vanidades and People just don-t satisfy...but I left my current read back in my casita. In the next half hour or so we will be heading to the mall for dinner...I think I might hit a Pizza Hut, and give into my craving for typical American food, since there isnt one in Monteverde!
I slept really well last night, after watching an episode of "Say Yes to the Dress" with my house-mate. That brought back a lot of memories from senior year at UD, watching with my roomies. I love free episodes on iTunes.
You have to appreciate moments of calm like this, when you arent rushing around with a group or getting overwhelmed in the office. There are also moments of tranquility, when you have to hurry up and wait...or catch your breath.
Pura Vida
0 comments:
Post a Comment