last day!

Today is my last day working at CPI Heredia.
How crazy is it that 16 months have come and gone so quickly?! I am elated but sad, having to say adios to so many good people! This campus has truly become like my second home (after Monteverde) and I will miss it very much.
Tomorrow I have a free day, as the group will head out on a tour with a real guide. Most likely I will head to Puntarenas to visit with Elliott for the day. On Sunday I get up extra early and drop my group off at the airport and...I am done!
This next week I will be spending a few days in Monteverde, saying good-bye to folks there (and picking up my suitcase). It turns out that my Mama Tica and I will not be able to go to the beach, as my hermano wants to go with some friends for his birthday, which definitely trumps our plans. If Elliott isn't too busy working I will with him those extra days, which will be nice. We want to start house hunting and try to get moving plans going before I head back to the USA.

I feel like there is so much to do before I leave, and time seems simultaneously long and stretched out, yet life seems to be moving in fast forward...I think, "oh I have two whole weeks left!" But I know that each day will go quicker than the last.

Enjoy the little moments.

Pura Vida.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes