something like normal

(from September 19th)

So the last couple days have been pretty slow, and at the same time extremely fast.

I have been living in Esparza with Elliott, and the small-town feel and my husband's constant presence have grown on me. Little things like how much a carrot is at the super market, the price of bus fare to Puntarenas, the bulidings we pass coming to and from El Puerto...I have gotten used to them. They are part of what is normal to me here, in the life I have been living.

Today we even checked on an apartment we saw the other day, and while they are all occupied Elliott knew the guy who owns them so we might have an in...

Sometimes I still don't feel married. Still looking forward to having our own place, a house, and all the acoutrements. Soon, although December cannot come soon enough.

Pura Vida.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes