The Art of Being Chill

When a free day comes around for us chaperones, its hard won. We take our downtime seriously, after caring for groups of kids who sometimes push us to our limits. (not that my group was like that, but I've heard horror stories)

Witness: Jess, Gerry and myself all hanging out in a sitting room, on white leather couches, listening to music and pounding away on our laptops. Its a little work, a little play, and just plain relaxing. I have no obligations tomorrow, so I plan to walk around San Lorenzo and find colorful houses for Sarita back home. Then go to the mall, once Jess is done for the day.
Meanwhile I dream of being back in the cloud forest, and seeing the view from the road in front of CPI: on a clear day you can see the Nicoyan Gulf. It seems a little funny to be missing somewhere other than home, but Monteverde is unforgettable! It remains my favorite town in all of Costa Rica.
Now, back to perusing the internet and perfecting the art of being chill...
Trying to enjoy it while I can!
Loving this time with my fellow chaps. : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes