My activities today were few: mini ab workout, perusing the internet, eating, showering, watching tv, hour and a half nap, and hitting the mall with Jess. My goal of getting new headphones resulted in checking out two different electronic stores with no luck. I think I will just wait until I get home to buy new audifonos! We also walked around and got ice cream, and checked out some small stores, including Allegro: best place to get swim suits. After a week at the beach, I have those on the brain.
Thank God for clean laundry, my Mama Tica washed all my dirty clothes this morning. I think I am all set for whatever the next week may bring: now I am just praying for another GOOD group!
Its 10:30 here and the boys (Pim and Gerry) are already in bed. Right now its Jess and I getting our internet fix before bedtime, and searching YouTube for merengue videos, among other things. I am definately going to miss this!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment