Yesterday my free days came to a fun close. I spent time online talking with friends (and some family!) from home, reorganized my suitcase, and in general relaxed! When Gerry came home we had dinner with Mayi and Flora(our host family), and then picked up Maria (a fellow chap) to go to the mall! Gerry did a little shopping, and then we went by the movie theater in Paseo de las Flores to see UP in 3D! It was a really cute film, and Disney/Pixar again prove what a great team they make. We laughed alot! Afterwards we took a cab home, and arrived at about midnight. Just as I was going to bed I could hear the roosters across the street crowing: no one ever tells you that roosters crow whenever they feel like it, which is not necessarily in the morning!! It would have been great to have Jessica and Pim along too. Now Jessica is with her group, and last night Pim was stuck in traffic: he called me from Ronny's(the chofer) cell phone to say he wouldn't be able to make it. At some point before the end of the season I hope all of the chaperones can get together for one last goodbye. These next few weeks will be tough, with the shedules and activities: we probably won't see much of each other.
I am going to begin my trek to CPI in a little bit. This morning I will be meeting with the tour director for my group, and going over the shedule before the kids arrive tomorrow.
Back into action! These next fews days will be interesting : )
0 comments:
Post a Comment