Today I have been working on assorted projects in the office, everything from reorganizing binders to updating sheets for the upcoming year, 2010!
Also, my cell phone which lost its antennae (thanks to Pim!) now functions perfectly again, thanks to Alejandro who works in the STV office next to Grupos. What are the chances that he had an extra antenae lying around? But how lucky, and now I have a cell phone that gets better reception, which is hard enough here in Costa Rica.
Today has been windy again with rain coming and going, mostly in drizzles. I can see still see the gulf, so the weather isn't that bad!
Arelys, Jennifer, Alejandro and I all got ice cream from Sabores this afternoon. It was funny, taking orders and calling ahead, and I rode there and back, and feasted on a coffee milkshake. Gustavo Mora turned me on to those, after the one day we overlapped with my West Coast group and stopped for ice cream (that group loved ice cream!). And of course, ice cream here in Monteverde is worth it! Fresh, creamy, delicious!
Tonight I will be going and playing soccer at the cancha sintetica with other CPI personnel. Arelys brought her cleats! at least I have a t-shirt that I brought, which is better than my tank top. Its actually pretty warm here in the office, with the door closed.
Just another beautiful day here in Monteverde...my other other hometown.
: )
0 comments:
Post a Comment