casi tica

CPI Flamingo: sunny, humid, friendly. Just how I remember it, haha.

Today my groupo has thier first day of classes, and I already spent the morning helping the chaperones to update the school blog and post pictures for parents to see. I have never considered myself to be much good with computers, but its clear that my age correlates with my ability to solve technological problems, with the posting blogs and finding ways to charge camera batteries. Who knew??
Hopefully in the next half hour we will get the chance to go walk along the beach: Playa Flamingo. This is a blue flag beach, marked for being one of the cleanest and most ecologically healthy. Awesome, huh? Later we have a cooking and a dance class, and the cahperones want to take the kids to Playa Conchal(the name says it all...instead of sand on this beach, there are conchas: shells!).

I slept really well last night: the river tour really sapped all my energy. We arrived late, after stopping at the airport to reclaim some lost luggage. This took longer than expected, since there were some things missing!! In the end the riverboat tour guide and people were kind enough to wait for us, and we must´ve seen a crocodile every 4 minutes, there were SO MANY!!!! we also saw baby crocs, which was a first for me and really cool! I was wiped out though...after dinner I came back and showered and that was my day!

Now to walk on the beach. Hopefully the day continues like this: beautiful.

Pura vida : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes