back in the bosque...

This week I have been in Monteverde covering the post of the Student Coordinator. Today I helped to train Muni, and tomorrow we continue training. Friday I think I still begin my 5 day leave, and am not sure yet if I will be going to the beach. The plan is to go SOMEWHERE to get sun!If Elliott has any free time I would like to visit him, and if not then I might stay with my Familia in Heredia for a while.

Whatever I do it will be nice to get out of the attic...currently my bed is on the third floor of CPI Monteverde, and I have been joking that I'm having trouble separating the personal from professional. Living in my workplace isn't much fun. I don't have a kitchen either, so i am very grateful for my co-worker and neighbor Clara, who has let me cook at her place the last few days. A co-worker even brought me lunch today, I was so touched! Although after the last three weeks with a Familia Tica I got fattened up...a couple lean days won't kill me, thats for sure!

Winter is coming, but the weather in Monteverde hasn't turned nasty yet. Today it was quite blustery but very sunny, so I felt chilly in the wind but warm under the sun( I think my nose may even be a little sunburnt!). I walked with Muni down to Sabores to get my ice cream fix. It hasn't been raining much, yet... I have missed Monteverde, my Costa Rican hometown.

Pura Vida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes