in good company

I know some really great people.

Yesterday evening I went out with Royner, Nanou and Clara, three friends from CPI. WE went to Bar Amigos around 9pm to watch kareoke night, and we had a great time.
We talked about visas, travelling, different nationalities and what we find interesting about the French (both Nanou and Clara are French). WE tried new drinks, I introduced amaretto to Clara and she liked it a lot. We laughed and joked about embarassing situations. The most beautiful was our conversation was 100% in Spanish.

There are only two main bars downtown in Santa Elena. And who should I see yesterday but a friend of mine, a guide who I worked with three years ago?? He had been in Monteverde on a bird watching tour, and we last saw each other a month or two ago in San Jose. Its a small world!

We all danced and laughed and it was a whole lot of fun.
I am lucky to know such wonderful people.

PURA VIDA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes