4

The days are whittling away. I am getting more and more anxious.
As of now my bags are half packed, but there are still to many things I need on hand to pack them up yet. The 12th will be a busy day for me!

I keep trying to remember things about Costa Rica: the taste of rice and beans, smells and colors. I keep thinking about last summer, and can't help but smile remembering the sunshine and the mountains. I have my raincoat and my sunscreen ready to go : )
Its a bittersweet goodbye though. My life has changed so much! But I am looking forward to throwing myself into being a chaperona again. SOON.

1 comments:

Laura Betty said...

buenas suerte!!! te amo!!!

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes