la vida loca!



This morning CPI Heredia has been a hive of activity. We have groups arriving, individual students doing testing and interviews, and there are now four chaps in the tiny upstairs office!
Last night I spent the first of seven nights with my new Familia Tica in Mercedes Sur: I was moved due to an emergency housing change. All about the flexibility...I also have a co-worker staying in the same house, since he was also moved due to an emergency. We are stuck with each other for the week, haha.
I've already lost count of how many times I have had to run up and downstairs today, checking and double checking timing and making copies! Thats ok, its all good for me. By the end of the day I bet I've walked five miles through CPI.

This weekend was relaxing. Saturday I slept in and spent the whole day with my Mama Tica; we looked for flip flops since the dog ate mine earlier in the week, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Nothing beats Old Navy's flip flops...Its ok too, since yesterday my other flip flops arrived from Monteverde. In the evening I visited with Jessica and her guide, who ended up eating dinner in San Joaquin very close to my house. I stopped to say hi and it was great to see her. She only has a week left with her group, and I imagine she is ready to finish up. On Sunday I moved familias and settled in for all of 10 minutes before going back to CPI to hep with an incoming group (and watch the World Cup final!! GO SPAIN!). I got home around 7pm and was in bed by 8:30pm, for some reason I was just wiped out.

But now starts another crazy week : )
(photos: my hermanito, Sebastian, and my Mama Tica, Fresia, from this last week)
PURA VIDA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes