The rain outside my window looks very much like mist, its falling so fine. This is winter in Costa Rica; temps in the 70s or MAYBE high 60s, and rain. My tan is fading fast, and right now I find myself missing the sun and heat of the beach.
Yesterday I had a successful trip to the mall and picked up new flip flops: and they feel so good on my feet. In the evening I went with my group to downtown Heredia for a little while, and hung out. Good times! This group really has been fantastic! Today puttering around with my compas in the office, discovering music and bonding...we will not be together much longer!
On my schedule for today: waiting for a confirmation from the transportation company for my chofer, calling a restaurant about a dinner party, and collecting money for a canopy tour on Tuesday.
Love love love this country more I am here.
pura vida!
1 comments:
I miss the sun too! Where has it gone? According to Jonle, this is very "Un-Costa Rican" like weather. : (
Post a Comment