This weekend was great! Saturday I slept until almost 10am (which is a LOT considering I am usually up at 6am) and went to San Jose by bus to visit a friend. I went to the Mall San Pedro for the first time, which reminded me more of the malls back home than Paseo de las Flores in Heredia.
Sunday I changed familias, and am now back in San Joaquin with my Mama Tica from two weeks ago and her super cute son. In the afternoon I went with a friend back to San Jose and to the mall again and felt very accomplished at remembering how to get back! When I returned that evening there was a party going on at my familia's house, with family next door. We ate chicken and laughed and had Imperial and danced a lot! We took some fun pictures too, which I will post.
Today i walked with my co-worker to CPI, since we are neighbors on the same street! Tomorrow I go on a canopy tour with my group (YAY! and its a tour I have never been on) and Wednesday we have a tour of Cafe Britt.
Right now the weather is pretty nice, in contrast to the weekend. I cannot wait to go to the beach again!!! SOL!
My plans to go to Panama are coming together: it looks like I am leaving next Saturday night or Sunday, and will be gone at least 4 days. Looking forward to it!! When I get back I think I have a few more groups, but the season is slowing way down at last. Thought it would never end!
Pura Vida
0 comments:
Post a Comment