2 months later...

It has officially been 60 full days since I have arrived in Costa Rica. How time flies.

Today I helped a fellow chaperone with a walking tour of Heredia, and since have been hanging out and doing odd things at CPI. My group has been asking about bungee jumping, and today we found a way for them to go! Tomorrow morning bright and early...I will not be accompanying them, haha. I know they will have a great time.

Tonight I plan to have dinner with a fellow chaperone, and have some girl talk. I am looking forward to it! This week we have had five of us here in Grupos, and its been cozy. I am a little sad we haven't gotten to spend more time together.

My plans are coming together to go to Panama for a mandatory 72 hours when I am done with this group. I might have company travelling too, which I prefer.

Also think I will be teaching English at CPI after the temporada...never saw that coming! But a job is a job, and I can use some extra money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes