changes

So its a typical Thursday...I am hanging around to DJ dance class.
I just found out yesterday that I will be heading to Heredia TOMORROW! to begin working with groups. Within the last half hour my departure time changed from the afternoon to the morning. All of my things are packed.

This evening I am heading to the sushi place after dance class...to celebrate my birthday early. I was planning to have a mini party on Saturday, but I will be working all day. So...I am celebrating tonight. And this will be my last night in Monteverde for a while.

I plan to leave half of my things at Elliott's and half at Muni's. Paying for a house when I am not living there is silly. Muni can use all of my house stuff when she moves into her new place...meanwhile her boyfriend is staying in the cabina, since I have paid this month and they are waiting to move. He works in Monteverde, and I will have someone to watch my things (and to move them).

So this is jumping back into grupos, and the temporada. The next few weeks will be a whirlwind experience.

Pura Vida.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes