room mates

This morning was quite interesting...Clara and I had to switch apartments, moving all of our things into the little place across the hall where Jessica is staying. We will be sharing a room, and a bed, the rest of our time here...now we just need keys!

Going back to my blog from yesterday, I appreciate all the more a certain mellowness found in all of us chaperones...whether it's the understanding that our groups come first, talking about tours, complaining or glorifying our group, talking about guides, sharing horror stories or giving advice, or sharing an apartment: ) We are some cool and tough characters. And I am cool with my roomies!

Yesterday evening I went to see Transformers 3 with my group. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be! Going to the movies with friends is different than going to the movies with your group, because you are still "on duty" so to speak...But who should I see there in the theater but Jesus! Another chaperone, there with his West Coast group. He called to me from where he was and we were able to sit together. I haven't seen him in a month! So it was great to catch up a bit, and sit with a friend.
It would be great if before we all leave, we could do something together, us chaperones. I miss all my amigos! The temporada is fast coming to a close...hold on tight for the ride.

Pura vida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes