Today begins my 3 week tour with West Coast. I met my chaperone yesterday and she seems pretty cool..excited to be here, friendly, a nice person. First impressions are everything with me, so I hope we continue on a good note. My group is 12 kids, so it will either be easy or double the trouble. I heard someone's West Coast kids broke a table in a hotel last night. Just hope that won't be me...!
This afternoon I will bid farewell to my Alabama group. It has been a pleasure to have them, and I hope to see them again next year! Hopefully I won't regret putting on eye makeup today, having to say adios.
The antibiotics are kicking in and I feel so much better. My sinuses are clearing and while I still blow my nose a lot, I don't have a pressure headache in the afternoon or trouble breathing. I just cough and blow my nose, getting everything out of my system.
Spent yesterday evening visiting my Mama Tica for a little while, then packing, hanging out with my roomies... I am already looking forward to coming back after my tour, and I hope that I can stay with my Mama Tica in my downtime between groups! We will see how it works out!
Note: Try making a ginger drink to help clear throat and sinuses. It really works wonders!
Pura vida.
0 comments:
Post a Comment