mandados!

This morning La Jefa gave me some free time to run down to the farmacia and go to Heredia. I talked with the doctor at the pharmacy who gave me an antibiotic after deducing that I have sinusitis, in addition to a decongestant. I already feel it! Not as stuffed. Thank goodness, I have been sick for 3 weeks now and am just dying. I need to be on my top game for my West Coast group coming Thursday. Lucky me there are antibiotics in full supply here.
I also have a new watch! I am a happy camper.

Yesterday I had to take one of my Soccer Camp kids to the doctor, and watched her get a shot. Lovely. At least she is feeling better today!

This week has been go go go, I don't feel like the weekend even happened. I am so glad that I have my laundry clean. Tomorrow I want to go visit my Mama Tica again before I begin my 3 week tour.

Looking forward to a good sleep tonight, after such a fast day.

Pura Vida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes