Its been a good day so far...I've had work to do here in the office, and had a good lunch earlier with my co-worker.
Yesterday night I went to the movies with some of the other chaperones and a few of the regular students. The mall was very crowded, since right now many students are on a 2 week vacation. Traffic was bad too. MOVIE MANIA! Although it might have to do with Wednesdays being discount days at the movies here: sounds like Tuesdays at the Danbarry back in Dayton. We got out around 9pm and I got home by 9:30pm, and crashed I was so tired. The last few days I have been fighting something, and have been going to bed fairly early trying to preserve energy.
Yesterday was also Jessica's last day in Grupos! It was good to see her in the afternoon, and all the chaperones had a little cozy moment together saying goodbye. She finishes with her West Coast group soon, and will enjoy time with her family here in the country. Dichosa! I will miss her.
Earlier my flip flops broke! I was so upset! Now I am wearing my Chacos, which are very comfy but also serve to be a banner screaming "TOURISTA" so I tend not to wear them unless I am hiking or rafting or something along those lines. People here just do not wear colorful all-terrain sandals around town! I need my flip flops!
For that reason I think Diana and I are going to the mall tonight, to do a quick bit of shopping. We had zero time yesterday before the movie.
My group is also planning an evening out in Heredia, and I am excited to accompany them later on. Tomorrow we will be celebrating a birthday and I already have the cake ordered and a birthday plan figured out for the evening. I think it will be fun!
Pura Vida
1 comments:
Love the picture. Miss you!!!
Post a Comment