After reading an article on CNN Travel, I am inspired to write down a few places I would like to travel too before it's too late.
1. Switzerland
Why Swizterland? Ever since reading "Bloomability" by Sharon Creech in 5th grade, I have dreamed about going to Switzerland. To see the mountains, try the cheese and chocolate, hear the different spoken languages there, and maybe give skiing another go.
2. France
I have family in Bordeaux! Enough said.
3. Chile
My mother was born and raised in Chile, and I would love to go and visit. To see the mountains, visit the coast, try some good wine. Santiago is a must.
4. India
I have quite a few Indian friends. To immerse myself in a completely different culture, and be surrounded by a completely different language would be pretty challenging...interesting...eye-opening. I wonder how I would handle curry?
5. Canada
Woods. I want to go camping in Canada!!!
6. China
*See India explanation. *
TRAVEL WHILE YOU CAN!
And embrace the journey.
Pura Vida : )
0 comments:
Post a Comment