So today I arrived back to Monteverde after two weeks away in la cuidad. And I have missed it! The air is so fresh, I feel like my lungs are getting a cleanse. The hard part is saying good-bye to Heredia and all the wonderful people there. I am really going to miss Nanou, Clara, the rest of the office staff, and the ease of getting around!
Looks like for the next two weeks I am in training mode again. I am rooming with a new chaperona here in Casas del Toro, and well...I hope her Spanish comes back to her! It's disconcerting to have a co-worker who speaks such elementary Spanish. She has been studying 8 years, apparently. I have been studying 9. But the difference is night and day!!!
Happy Father's Day to all the Papis out there, especially MY Dad! Un abrazo!!!
Pura vida
0 comments:
Post a Comment