add this to my "dislikes"

In discussion with Muni I thought of something else to add to my list of dislikes in Costa Rica.

I do not like curtains here.
The style is similar to something you would expect to find in your grandma's house, sheers embroidered with floral or plant designs and odd cut-outs. They usually come in a variety of pastel colors that do not make for very functional curtains, as the lighter colors fade faster in the sun. They are also floor length, which means they need to be cleaned more often (but probably aren't). Bottom line: the curtains here remind me of some old lady's house and are not practical.

I think I prefer blinds. Or even shutters. Ok, done ranting about curtains.

Pura vida...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes