**From June 20th**
You know what? Some people do not know how to function without their morning cup of brew. It may be Starbucks, or Boston Stoker, Dunkin' Donuts, etc. Whatever.
But I have to tell you, that the best coffee I have ever tasted is from Costa Rica. I love me some Cafe Britt! And Cafe Monteverde. Always with milk...never sugar.
Cafe con leche, porfa.
Its funny too, that a coffee machine is now a completely foreign object. I like the chorreador, the french press. (I think I will try to bring a chorreador home to my mom! No electricity required.)
When I was last in the USA I was overcome by the variety of coffee available. Here on the drinks menu you always see, put simply, "cafe con leche."
So when I went up to the counter at Starbucks I felt a little silly..."Cafe con leche?"
Coffee and a little milk, please, makes my day that much better.
Thank you Costa Rica for giving me a taste of the golden bean....
Pura Vida
0 comments:
Post a Comment