back home...

This morning dawned bright and cool here in the montes...but it was raining by 11am, and it has been overcast all day. Its a quarter to 4 now, and the torres (radio towers) are totally obscured by gray cloudcover, while out the wind is a scrap of blue sky teasing me...I am just glad the rain has held off for most of the day! I have already left twice today, once to walk down to get lunch at a new bakery in Cerro Plano (Jimenez: nice, but not many options. Plus I eat a lot) and again for an ice cream run. How can I resist a chocobanano from Sabores? only 400 colones, which is less than a dollar!
Right now I am staying in little #8 in Casas del Toro, with another chaperona. I love having company! Last night we watched a movie together and tomorrow we are for sure going out to eat, since she will be leaving fro home at the end of the week and I will be leaving sometime Wednesday or Thursday for Heredia.
House hunting in the next 48 hours is going to be challenging...many available places are farther from CPI than I would like, and another complication is that we need furniture included. My room-mate and I cannot afford to buy everything we need for a house!! Just the basics, like pots and pans and glasses. Yes, challenging...I have been putting feelers out so hopefully my search will yield something. Fingers crossed!

Pura Vida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes