keep it simple

Regular rainy afternoon here. Today is my 90th day away from the USA. WOW! Time flies.

Earlier I made a trip to the bank and left feeling successful. Tomorrow I return to pick up my credit/debit card.
Today my group is on a tour down the Sarapiqui river, and I hope they see animals with rainy weather today. Last time I went I saw a LOT of crocodiles, I hope they see birds and monkeys and such. They have a guide who will be bale to point the wildlife out to them better than me, haha. Tomorrow they go to Cafe Britt, and I am organizing a graduation ceremony although not all of them will attend. Awesome...

Looking forward to moving into my new house soon. Next week is my last week in Heredia for a while! Already figuring out what I need for the house.

Pura Vida.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes