airport blues

In the last 48 hours I have spent wayyyyyyy too much time at the airport.
I go back in an hour and a half to do yet ANOTHER pick-up...what a pain that everyone is arriving at different times. I hope the rest of this week goes well, this group is professors from a college in Texas...all older. Older groups can be fun or can be a pain: sometimes it is too much to be taken out of your comfort zone. Today I am doing orientation at CPI and testing...hopefully all runs smoothly.

Staying with my favorite Familia Tica here in San Joaquin, Nidia y Miguel. They are most like my cousins in Steubenville, I am very close to them. This is the house where I feel most at home in all of Costa Rica. Love being here, totally and absolutely.

Pura Vida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes