- Yeah I look pretty (dorky) in my harness for doing the Superman cable.
So today my group did a canopy tour...we beat the afternoon rain thank goodness, and MOST of them made it to class on time!
For the first time I did the superman cable, followed by rappel. And it was an experience...!!! I am not fond of the sensation of falling, to say the least. Doing the superman and being flung out into space was a little bit of a shock for me. Being unhooked I was a little unsteady...and being faced with doing the rappel and being dropped completely freaked me out!! Thankfully the guides were really understanding, and helped me through it. Overall I am glad I embraced the experience, and DID it! Leave no opportunity behind.
Right now it is POURING here in Heredia, and I am glad to be snug inside the office. I am putting the finishing touches on the dvd for my group's graduation ceremony later, and its almost break time. Hopefully this weather lightens up a little, I had hoped to visit Esparza and downtown Heredia this weekend to shop and hang out.
Craving ice cream...wow this diet is going to be harder than I thought with things like Mmio bars being so plentiful (makes me think of Sonia!).
This is Costa Rica...PURA VIDA.
0 comments:
Post a Comment