What a beautiful sunny Monday morning...CPI is already buzzing! We have a new group that arrived last night, and there are several new students from Heredia who are here for the week. I also have a new room-mate, Selma, a guide/chaperona. Last night we went out with other chaperones from her group to celebrate her birthday at Chimera: a tapas bar, if you can believe it. I had never been, mostly because its a little more expensive. But it was fun to go out and to share different tapas with everyone.
This weekend was a calm one...Friday night I got sushi with some girls from my Texas A&M group and then we met with people at Mata Cana, and Saturday I slept in. Muni and Sonia also left Saturday, and I was lonely in the apartment for Saturday during the day. Sunday afternoon I met with a friend for "brunch" and watched some movies in the afternoon (before Selma arrived).
For the rest of the week I am still helping with the Texas group as far as I know...unsure about what I am doing next week.
Today I need some rice and beans...I didn't have any all weekend long! I think my system is confused.
Loving the sunshine right now...but that doesn't mean it won't rain later in the day. I almost wish I had been able to go to the beach with Muni and the UD kids...my tan is fading fast here! I am sure I will be back at the beach soon enough!
0 comments:
Post a Comment