How is it already Wednesday? This week has gone too fast.
Last night Jessica and I chilled at the apartment and watched some a movie...I have been feeling really wiped out and was in bed by 10:30pm.
This morning I took my group on a canopy tour...This is the third time I have done this particular tour, and I admit the excitement is starting to wear off. I wish I could have gone upside down, but the weather did not permit it. High winds and cloudy views, which also meant that we went in pairs more often. I prefer going by myself...we were late getting back to school and having lunch. Right now I just really want a cookie!!!
Tonight we have a soccer game scheduled, and honestly I am NOT looking forward to it. I am no soccer player, and do not enjoy running around pretending to be uber competitive when I am awful at the game...I know that sounds really negative, but I know that soccer is not my strong suit. Thus being a swimmer!and not a runner...
I hope to skype with some people later tonight, and later in the week. I need to be working on keeping in touch with people better. E-mail me if you have a free block of time after 7/8pm Costa Rican time.
Pura Vida
0 comments:
Post a Comment