no more hotdogs

I recall now why I disliked hotdogs. The answer came to me last night as I threw up my dinner on the side of the road...as much as I like cheap food, De a Parao has lost my business! NO MORE HOTDOGS.

On the other hand I am feeling fine right now.
After class yesterday I accompanied a student to the pharmacy to get meds for her cough/sinus/allergy problems. It seems to me she cannot decide if she has a sinus infection or is simply suffering from decongestion due to the climate change??? after I got my miserable hotdog and watched a soccer game...I wasn't feeling up to playing.
Last night I went briefly to see my group at La Cascada, one of the few bar/restaurant I do not know in Monteverde. The majority of my group was there, and it was kareoke night. I left! My group followed me and danced the night away somewhere else. I walked home and dealt with that hotdog.

This morning my group went horseback riding...I am not a huge fan of horses, though I was in my younger years. Now the smell, and the hugeness of them put me off. Not to mention my sore bum after riding for two hours. Though I did get an adrenaline rush from cantering for a while, and my horse was very well behaved.
This evening my group will be watching the Lakers game. Not sure if I will join. I think I have a skype date with a few people.

In the next week I will be leaving for Heredia, and I will miss Monteverde. I have really enjoyed having Muni and Jessica around this week, just like old times. Hanging out with Leslie has been fun, like having Peter around.

Just walked to Sabores with Muni, Jessica, Diego and Julian. That is something else I will miss about Monteverde: the awesome ice cream.

PURA VIDA

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh the Monteverde hotdog stand...

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes