summer has wings

How are we already in August?? I remember when July began...and now it is already gone.

This summer has gone so quickly. Already the chaperones I have grown to know and love over the summer are leaving and going away...Jessica is back in the USA, Jesus has left for Spain, Pim is touring with his parents in Costa Rica, and Gerry will be gone before I know it. I will be lost without Clara in my life! It is hard making so many good friends and then having to say good bye. I have met so many memorable and wonderful people here.

I have to say that on the whole, this group has been my absolute favorite this season. I was nervous about West Coast, but this group has been an absolute pleasure and these kids have beyond impressed me! And I am going to miss them a lot.

The vegetarian fare at this hotel has been great so far. Maybe I can go meatless after all!

Pura vida...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes