slow down and breathe

So much has changed in the last week.

My favorite group of the summer is long gone, everyone is back home and my days are so quiet without them!!
Gerry flew back to the USA today. Pim flies back to Holland tomorrow. Clara is on tour with her Dad in Costa Rica, and leaves soon. I am the only chaperona left!
Today I started work in the Admissions Office. It is not a difficult job, but it requires a lot of attention to detail and I am getting more experience. (Seems like in my last couple jobs I have been cross-trained to the point of being over-qualified!)
For the rest of my time here I will be with my Mama Tica, even though she wasn't accepting students she made an exception for me! and I am sooooooooooo happy!
My cold is gone! I can breathe, and I still have a bit of a cough but I am taking something for it. I was just telling a co-worker today that I feel 100 times better than I did a week ago.
My days off I spent running errands (Wednesday), in Manuel Antonio (Thursday), and in San Vito (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and traveling back (Monday) to the Central Valley.
During my free time it was great to visit with Elliott too. I am more sure than ever that he is the guy for me...and I am so lucky to have him.

It will be nice to have a slower schedule for a while. I know that my time here will fly, I only have about a month left! What I have to do is slow down and breathe...appreciate where I am, what I am doing.

Pura Vida!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes