strawberry pancakes

This morning my Mama Tica and I made strawberry pancakes, from scratch. We made them one other time I stayed, and they were a hit!
Usually in the USA we make pancakes from a box, but it really is very easy to make them from scratch. You just need a little flour, baking powder, milk, water, and an egg or two (depending on how much you want to make). Already thinking about making this for my padres when I am home! It's so easy!
I had a little trouble getting the pancakes to flip... the first two ended up being a little folded over. IN the end they were just right, made with a little butter in the pàn and fresas (strawberry) in the middle. There is even some batter left, so I think I will make some tomorrow morning too! Nidia and I each ate three. This next week we have to make oatmeal brownies with the recipe my Mom sent!

Whoever thought that pancakes would be so easy in Costa Rica...? YUM!


Pura Vida :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Aventuras Ticas All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes